Notice to Clients – INAEC COVID Response
13 March 2020
To Our Valued Clients:
INAEC is committed to do its part in preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus in our communities.
Thus, even prior to the classification by the World Health Organization (WHO) of COVID-19 as a pandemic, INAEC has already taken steps to ensure the safety of our personnel and our passengers.
1. Thermal scanning. All personnel and visitors, including passengers, are subject to thermal scanning before being allowed entry into any of INAEC’s facilities. Individuals whose temperature exceed 37.5° Celsius are not allowed to enter our facilities. In addition, individuals who exhibit symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection, such as coughing, runny nose, or difficulty breathing, are also not permitted inside INAEC’s premises, unless they present a medical certificate showing that they are not infected with the COVID-19 virus.
INAEC has an occupational health nurse in its facilities to immediately address any health concern of any personnel or visitor.
2. Disinfection of aircraft. INAEC is utilizing an internationally-recognized, industrial-grade disinfectant solution to sanitize its aircraft, including all surfaces and equipment (such as headsets and seatbelts) daily and before and after every flight.
3. Disinfection of company vehicles. INAEC disinfects the interiors of its company vehicles several times a day. Alcohol (with 70% isopropyl solution) and tissues are likewise placed inside the vehicles and made available to those who use INAEC’s vehicles.
4. Disinfection of hangar facilities. INAEC has initiated measures to disinfect all of its facilities to ensure that its personnel and visitors, including passengers, remain safe while inside the facilities. Personnel who serve food to visitors and clients are required to wear masks and gloves to avoid contamination. All surfaces inside the facilities, including door knobs, are wiped regularly with a disinfectant solution.
5. Health declaration by passengers and other visitors. INAEC provides an Individual Health Screening Form to all its potential passengers and visitors to evaluate any risks connected with the COVID-19 virus. Passengers and visitors exhibiting symptoms or have exposures to the COVID-19 virus are requested to present a medical certificate showing that they have not tested positive for COVID-19 infection before being allowed inside INAEC’s facilities or before a flight request is confirmed.
INAEC will continue to monitor the COVID-19 virus and take such additional steps necessary to enhance all the measures it is taking to prevent the further spread of the COVID-19 virus.
In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and understanding. Let us all continue to work together to put an end to this crisis.
BENJAMIN R. LOPEZ